Tuesday 10 June 2008

'Why must i be surrounded by fricking idiots?' Dr Evil, 1999

Hello. Monte Cristo 'ere.

I've avoided blogging for so long but, like many of you, i'm starting one to deal with the various frustrations of daily life. There may be some swearing, there could be some nudity, but on the whole they'll be justified (apart from the use of the word 'shittage', which i apologise in advance for).

Work has a funny way of changing a man. Indeed, when i started i was a woman. Wahey! Arsenal! (adjusts comic glasses). But it does have it's advantages. You see, i need never experience travelling into space. I'll never need to attend the NASA reunion parties. I'll never need to stand next to Neil Armstrong by the punchbowl and wink knowingly whilst discusing Capricorn One. For you see, i too have felt what it's like to talk into a vacuum. Every day i offer opinions, thoughts, feelings here at the workstead, only for them to seemingly disappear. Swallowed up by the ether. I never used to be this stressed. I also never used to talk to myself. But here we both are. Hello.

5 comments:

zuzula said...

Hello. I'm listening :)

almostwitty.com said...

Thought the cry of choice for comedians using football clubs was Luton!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE wibbling...especially in the springtime

KaB said...

And it is a pleasure to 'read' the man in Zuz's life!

Welcome to our world...it's about fucking time!

Monte Cristo said...

Well, Zuzula had me chained up untill now. To be fair, i rather liked it, but one has to come blinking out of the dark at some point...